ClubpenguinX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Qualifications

Go down

Qualifications Empty Qualifications

Post  Sweetkid123 Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:30 pm

Hello Staff and members of Clubpenguin x. I have been thinking and we are now having Qualifications for Staff. We have demoted a few Staff members because we feel that the Staff should be here longer before becoming a Global Moderator. The people we demoted have been moved to Cheating masters becuase we feel that when we get more members we will need more global mods but for now you are in the cheating masters part. We also feel that if you get 3 or more warnings you will not be able to become a mod for 90 days. I think the global mods should have posted atleast 50 posts but if you have that dosent mean you will be a Global mod. Please dont ask to be a global mod becuase that will get your chances lower, and possible ban/warning. We will not be moving anyone to Global mod position for now and we are sorry for any Inconvenience. If you have a problem please send me a PM and i will sort it out. Thank you.

Best regards,
Sweetkid123
Sweetkid123
Sweetkid123
CPX Owner
CPX Owner

http://sweetkid123.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum